Release Network-Ready Apps and Devices with Confidence
With network emulation, application developers can safely replicate real-world conditions in the lab and optimize new apps and devices throughout development to deliver robust and reliable network enabled products.
- Develop and test new applications under real-world network conditions
- Pinpoint and remediate network related issues early
- Reduce defects and product release delays
- Validate and optimize application performance in specific network environments – 4G, 5G, cloud, satellite, virtual, hybrid
- Detect, prioritize and resolve application performance issues
Verify conformance, robustness, and vulnerabilities in your protocol implementation.
Find Bugs Fast. See If Your New Product Stacks Up.
IWL’s automated protocol test suites find and report bugs in network protocol stacks. Software developers can focus on bug fixing, not bug finding.
- Proficiently identify bugs and proactively rectify performance issues before release.
- Deliver high quality network-ready products that perform as promised.
- Find Your Protocol Of Interest
Understanding How Applications Perform on the Network — Even Under Adverse Network ConditionsRead More
Emulating Mobile/Cellular NetworksRead More
Rate Limitation vs. Bandwidth LimitationRead More
Causes and Correlation of Network ImpairmentsRead More
Limitations of ICMP Echo for network measurementRead More
Counting Bits - Measuring Network Data RatesRead More
Performance Testing an IoT DeviceRead More
Network Emulation in the Lab vs. Real World Network TestingRead More
Five Best Practices to Avoid Data Center Relocation DisasterRead More
Is Network Latency Affecting Your Business' Cloud Performance?Read More